Thursday 20 September 2012

Grown Up Purchases


The Radley logo always reminds me of what I consider my first grown up purchase.  The teenage me, bumbling around Bluewater, the little store tucked away on the upper floor always felt like an actual grown up shop.  My first ‘grown up’ purchase from there was a purse, incidently, why does your purse get bigger the older you get?  I recently been trying to feel young again by downsizing.

I’ve always had a soft spot for the North London accessories brand and their new AW12 collection is as tempting as always.  As a fan of big, throw everything in bags, the “Baker Street” and “Holloway” are perfect for carting about anything you could ever need.  This year though, the diva in me finds myself drawn to their “Goldington”.  Small but perfectly formed, this clutch will dress up jeans and a blazer for day and then storm the dancefloor with heels and an LBD by night.


Laura Bailey rocks it with a summery dress but I think this bag will be a keeper all the way through the party season.        




No comments:

Post a Comment